We are passionate about security, in fact we love it! Our team members are the brains behind our success – meet: Zurika Botha, our Senior Distribution Administrator
Because of an ever growing digital communication era, face-to-face meetings are somewhat left behind. We thought it would be nice if we could introduce our team members one by one to you, so not only our clients, but also our suppliers and other stakeholders can put a face to the voice and email communication.
Hopefully you could get to know Zurika better by reading the below interview questions.
1) Why did you choose to work for Maxidor?
There are a lot of reasons why I chose to work at Maxidor:
• I love how Management constantly believes in me. They push me to endeavor on tasks that I thought were way beyond my abilities for both my age and knowledge, I am so grateful for all Management’s trust in me – to do more and be better every day.
• All my colleges shares the same vision and mission every day, this truly creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other, this is a great feeling to have as I am spending most of my time at work. The people at work feel like family to me.
• Maxidor allows me to grow and show my potential I have to offer.
2) Tell us in short about your family?
• I am blessed with a mom and dad who are married for almost 30 years, one older sister who recently got her first baby. We are a small happy family who will always be there for each other.
3) What drives you?
• Self Improvement
• Personal Satisfaction
• Coming to Work and be the best I can be
4) Is there a specific “quote” that you apply to your daily routine?
• “There are no secrets to success, it is a result of preparation hard work and learning from failure” – Colin Powell
Well there you have it! Please lookout for our next introduction of one of our team members.