2. All the information gathered on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to third parties (apart from those necessary to provide you with a quotation).
3. The Site may collect certain information about your visit i.e.:
the name of the internet service provider
the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet
the date and time you access the site
the pages that you access while at the site
the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
This information is used to help improve the site, analyse trends, and administer the site.
4. The third party analytics companies who collect information on our sites and/or services and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
5. In addition to our use of technologies as described herein, we make use of Google’s Remarketing services to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you based on your use of our website and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of our site.
6. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
7. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
10. Cookie/Tracking Technology
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site.
Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
11. Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
12. This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can
opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or
permanently using a browser plugin.
13. Changes to This Statement
Maxidor (pty) Lrdhas the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
5. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us.