We are passionate about security, in fact we love it! Our team members are the brains behind our success – meet: Odion Theo, our TOP 10 Sales Consultant for JANUARY 2018!
Because of an ever growing digital communication era, face-to-face meetings are somewhat left behind. We thought it would be nice if we could introduce our team members one by one to you, so not only our clients, but also our suppliers and other stakeholders can put a face to the voice and email communication.
Hopefully you could get to know Odion better by reading the below interview questions.
1) Why Maxidor?
I have been part of the Maxidor family for a while now. I am passionate about my adventure with Maxidor as every day brings new exciting possibilities. The main reason I have been around so long is that I can sleep easy at night knowing that my clients are safer having Maxidor protecting them. Maxidor products offer security and are not just a barrier that looks nice.
2) Tell us in short about your family?
I’ve been with my girlfriend now for 8 years. She has two kids, a 16 year old girl and a 14 year old boy. I, myself have two kids. The eldest daughter is a 23 years and my 12 year old son both live with their mothers.
3) What drives you?
I am competitive by nature, and like to be No1. I strive to always be on top of my game. The pure satisfaction on closing a deal and knowing that client will be safer, is enough of a motivator for me. Being a sales consultant puts the ball in my hands. I write my own paycheck. This is what drives me.
4) Is there a specific “quote” that you apply to your daily routine?
I actually have 3 quotes I live by:
1. A sale a day keeps the bank manager away.
2. All second place means is that you are first in a long line of losers.
3. Yesterday is the past, today is the present and tomorrow is the future. So forget about yesterday as it is gone and learn from it. Today is the opportunity you make of it so take each challenge and situation and do it to the best of your ability. Nobody knows what tomorrow brings so embrace today if it was your last.
Well there you have it! Please lookout for our next introduction of one of our team members.